An Entire MBA in 1 Course:Award Winning Business School Prof 92% - $15 Udemy Coupon Free
Course Description** #1 MOST PURCHASED BUSINESS COURSE ON UDEMY! ** OVER 50,000 STUDENTS IN 188 COUNTRIES THIS YEAR **
** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: "Getting your MBA has never been easier. Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education." **
The contents of this course are all based on my work experience at several firms, including Goldman Sachs, the consulting industry at Accenture, a few companies I have started, the hedge fund industry where I worked at Citadel and also in the venture capital sector (the firm I founded had a venture capital investment in Facebook).I included helpful practical business concepts I learned while I did an MBA at Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce degree at McGill University. Think of this course as a “greatest hits” business summaries from my MBA, undergraduate business degree, work experience in consulting, equities, hedge funds, venture capital and starting my own companies.
I have minimized “boring theoretical concepts” in this course in order to keep it as close to reality as possible. The concepts of this course have been taught by me in many classes at several universities, where the student feedback has been universally and incredibly positive (please see my LinkedIn profile for student reviews / feedback on my teaching style/effectiveness - thank you. Also please see reviews of my books in Amazon and here in Udemy on my teaching - particularly in my Udemy course on "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School").
Customer Testimonials An Entire MBA in 1 Course :
- "I just wanted to shoot you a quick message letting you know I'm really enjoying your MBA course on Udemy. I really like that it's geared towards practitioners rather than just theory. I also wanted to sincerely thank you because your course was the difference in me getting funding this past week." - Chris Backofen, CEO of CastCloud
- "Engaging Course! Comprehensive presentation of key concepts that are well explained in a practical & relevant manner while delivered in easily digestible chunks." - Michael Jordan
- "I've been in business over 20 years and this course is an excellent refresher to remind you of things you may already know and things you may have forgotten along the way." - Laura Caraccioli
- "Very clearly structured, presented and spoken. Covers the foundations of entrepreneurship, business and investing." - Jeffrey Koury
- "I have just finished this course, and I highly recommend it. I would say that the introduction video gives a good indication of what to expect. You will not be disappointed!" - Ronald Deerenberg
- "Great Induction, I Wish University were this exciting, that would definitely make me consider taking on the dept the education comes with." - Christian Baffour-Akoto
- "I completed my MBA in 2011 and this was a great refresher. I also got some wonderful takeaways from this course on how to follow my passion and love what I do. Would definitely recommend this lecture to others."Ali Ashraf
- "Best course ever. I highly recommend this course" - Aminata Bah
- "Brilliant course. Have learned so much and looking forward to implementing what i've learned into future endeavours" - Ben Judh
- "This is definitely the best course I have attended in my entire life. It is jam-packed with facts, real life truths about the Financial Sector, its inner workings and a hands-on approach. Professor Haroun's approach of doing away with the theoretical jargon and instead providing a rich-in-practical-content makes this course an absolute MUST for students, young and matured executives, business owners of small or large companies to attend. Professor Haroun is an excellent speaker, an invigorating lecturer of whose passion is fervently contagious. As a business owner of 25 years, I wish I had come across Professor Haroun's knowledge and inspiring attitude many years ago. The course material is comprehensive, easy to understand and Professor Haroun's sense of humour and his inclusion of applicable videoclips in his downloadable course material adds spice to the whole experience. I am forever grateful at stumbling across his course on Udemy! Its been a life-changing experience." - Antionette Cronje