Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 2), Sequences, Iterables, Iterators, Generators, Context Managers and Generator-based Coroutines
Created by Fred Baptiste
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- You'll be able to leverage the concepts in this course to take your Python programming skills to the next level.
- Sequence Types and the sequence protocol
- Iterables and the iterable protocol
- Iterators and the iterator protocol
- List comprehensions and their relation to closures
- Generator functions
- Generator expressions
- Context managers
- Creating context managers using generator functions
- Using Generators as Coroutines