Ensemble Machine Learning in Python: Random Forest, AdaBoost, Ensemble Methods: Boosting, Bagging, Boostrap, and Statistical Machine Learning for Data Science in Python
Created by Lazy Programmer Inc.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Understand and derive the bias-variance decomposition
- Understand the bootstrap method and its application to bagging
- Understand why bagging improves classification and regression performance
- Understand and implement Random Forest
- Understand and implement AdaBoost
- Differential calculus
- Numpy, Matplotlib, Sci-Kit Learn
- K-Nearest Neighbors, Decision Trees
- Probability and Statistics (undergraduate level)
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regresion
Students also bought
Icon Set Design, E-book cover, Digitizing Sketches, Social Media Design, Wordpress Web Design, Adobe Xd, GIFS and more!
Build simple to advanced web applications using the PHP's most popular web framework - Completely re-recorded for 5.8
Learn SageMaker, feature engineering, model tuning, and the AWS machine learning ecosystem. Be prepared for the exam!
Master Affinity Photo - the tools, the techniques and the methods!
You can start using Affinity Designer 1.7 today to design beautiful and professional graphics!