Machine Learning Practical: 6 Real-World Applications, Machine Learning - Get Your Hands Dirty by Solving Real Industry Challenges with Python
Created by Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves, Dr. Ryan Ahmed, Ph.D., MBA, SuperDataScience Team, Rony Sulca
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- You will know how real data science project looks like
- You will be able to include these Case Studies in your resume
- You will be able better market yourself as a Machine Learning Practioneer
- You will feel confident during Data Science interview
- You will learn how to chain multiple ML algorithms together to achieve the goal
- You will learn most advanced Data Visualization techniques with Seaborn and Matplotlib
- You will learn Logistic Regression
- You will learn L1 Regularization (Lasso)
- You will learn Random Forest Classifier
- You need to know Python (Machine Learning A-Z level is enough) in order to complete this course.
- You need to know how to set up your working environment (Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, Spyder)
- This should not be your first Machine Learning course. You need to understand main concepts.
More Courses by Kirill Eremenko
Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts. Code templates included.
Learn to create Deep Learning Algorithms in Python from two Machine Learning & Data Science experts. Templates included.
Learn Programming In R And R Studio. Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Packages, Functions, GGPlot2