Upgrade from JSP to Thymeleaf with SpringMVC and Spring Boot, Replace Java Server Pages with Thymeleaf - the modern, design friendly, template engine, to build better Spring web apps
Created by Matt Greencroft, Virtual Pair ProgrammersWhat you'll learn
What you'll learn
- Be confident and competent in creating web front ends for Spring projects
- Able to integrate externally produced professional HTML designs into your Spring projects.
- Able to build robust HTML pages that can be opened, viewed and edited by designers without any knowlege of Spring, Java, JSP etc.
- You will need some basic experience having created websites in either SpringMVC or Spring Boot to do this course. As long as you know how to build a simple controller, and to pass data to a view using a model, you'll be able to follow along.
- Some familiarity with HTML will be helpful, but you certainly don't need to be an HTML expert. Knowing what the common tags such as DIV, SPAN, H1, P, TABLE , TR, TD etc do, and how to use them will be good enough
- Although this course teaches you how to upgrade from using JSP, you don't need to have written any JSP code to do this course - you can follow along and learn the better way instead!
- No prior knowlege of Thymeleaf is needed. As long as you have basic familiarity with a modern Java IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, then you'll be able to work along with me. On this course I provide you with lots of sample code, and I also take you through setting up and configuring Thymeleaf.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE