Created by Jonas Fagerberg
What you'll learn
- Create a "real world" code-first database using Entity Framework.
- Add and modify models, views and controllers to perform CRUD operations agains the database.
- Use client-side and server-side validation.
- Secure the controllers, actions and view content with authorization and roles.
- Implement security with ASP.NET Identity (authentication, authorization and roles).
- Style the user interfaces using CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Create a responsive website.
- Implement product subscription scenarios with registration codes.
- Create an alternate way to login to the application.
- Implement password reset functionality.
- Register users with the site.
- Manage users and their subscriptions.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE