Created by David Joseph Katz
What you'll learn
- Create ES6 applications from the ground up.
- Use the terminal/command-line application and a code editor to code.
- Look at ES6 code and understand keyword and concepts.
- Create live development servers with Webpack.
- Not much! Some basic JS will help.
- This course features a ton of diverse content, so you’ll learn ES6 in a stimulating, informative, and fun way.
- Filmed tutorials will get you typing code yourself. And these videos will make sure to explain the reason behind each new line and keyword.
- Optional quizzes and coding challenges reinforce key concepts. Also, coding breaks in each section let you approach the course at your own pace.
- If you’re still new, then this course gives a great intro to ES6. Or if you have a lot of experience, then you’ll find a nice overview of the language. Either way, this course if perfect for you!
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE