Front End Web Development - How and Why, Explaining the why and how of responsive web development using HTML5 and CSS3
Created by Paul Cheney
What you'll learn
- Configure GitHub to use pages
- Build a multiple page site with way-finding in place
- Implement basic PARC design principles
- Crop, scale, compress an image for use on the web.
- Build a scaling image that changed width with the page.
- Build a responsive image using srcset and device pixel density
- Build a responsive image using srcset and the width descriptor
- Access JSON data using
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE