Java Enterprise Edition 8 for Beginners course, Understand Jakarta EE, JPA, CDI, JAX-RS, REST, JWT, JSON-P and JSON-B and more. Add "JEE Developer" to your résumé!
Created by Tim Buchalka's Learn Programming Academy, Luqman Saeed
What you'll learn
- Understand the theoretical underpinnings of Java Enterprise Edition (JEE)
- Understand what JEE specifications and implementations are and how to use them
- Learn to create applications using JEE!
- Learn to write loosely coupled code using dependency injection API (CDI)
- Learn how the various Java EE APIs work together to make you a productive developer
- Learn to write powerful web services using the Java API Restful Web Services (JAX-RS)
- Master a set of web services that can facilitate rapid development of strong enterprise level applications
- Build complex database applications based on platforms using its services and APIs
- Write integration tests for Java EE components
- And much more!
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE