Business Analyst: Software Testing Processes & Techniques, Reduce project bugs with repeatable testing processes. Learn to create test cases, scenarios, track defects, & more!
Created by The BA Guide | Jeremy Aschenbrenner
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Understand the role of a Business Analyst during software testing
- Gain the practical knowledge to successfully guide a project through the phases of testing
- Ability to create an intuitive test workbook using The BA Guide's test workbook template
- Be able to write test cases and test scenarios to help ensure the end product meets the business requirements
- This course covers all of the fundamentals. No prior knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst is helpful, but not required.