Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps, Learn Python coding with RESTful API's using the Flask framework. Understand how to use MongoDB, Docker and Tensor flow.
- Created by Tim Buchalka's Learn Programming Academy, El Farouk Yasser
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Have a deeper knowledge and understanding of core elements of web development using Python
- Understand and be able to use the flask framework
- Plan, build, setup and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database
- Build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition
More Courses by Tim Buchalka's Learn Programming Academy
Learn Java In This Course And Become a Computer Programmer. Obtain valuable Core Java Skills And Java Certification
This Python For Beginners Course Teaches You The Python Language Fast. Includes Python Online Training With Python 3
Obtain Modern C++ Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and STL skills needed for game, system, and application development.