AI 1: Fuzzy Logic, Labview and Arduino, Combine hardware and software techniques to create powerful AI (Fuzzy systems) to solve Real-World requirements
Created by Msc. Ing. Carlos Javier Moreno Gomez
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Solve real world problems with fuzzy intelligent systems.
- You will be able to use Arduino as hardware for your intelligent systems with Labview.
- Create, robotic, domotic and industrial applications with fuzzy logic.
- You will be able to design decision making intelligent fuzzy systems.
- You will understand how fuzzy logic works and the mathematics behind this technique.
- Labview 2014 or above with Control system and fuzzy logic toolkit installed.
- You should have big motivation to learn applied artificial intelligence and cybernetics with labview and hardware based in hand-on. Not advanced mathematics required.
- PC/laptop minimum 2Ghz CPU, 4Gb RAM.
- You must know intermediate-advance Labview programming (like the Udemy course-Labview university Core I and Core II).
- You must have basic electronic knowledge, protoboard, arduino UNO, resistors, potentiometers, leds, very easy
- Basic understanding about open loop and closed loop control systems.