Business Analysis: Essential Modeling Skills & Techniques
Learn to create Process Flowcharts, User Stories, Use Cases, SWOT Analysis, RACI Matrix, Scoring Matrices, and more!
Created by The BA Guide | Jeremy Aschenbrenner
English, Indonesian [Auto-generated], 4 more
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Create EIGHT different visual models including Process Flowcharts, Use Cases, SWOT Analysis, RACI Matrix, Org Charts, Scoring Matrix, Stakeholder Maps, and more!
- Understand how visual modeling can help in daily requirement activities.
- Ability to read and create important business and technical visual models.
- Utilize visual modeling to make requirements come alive.
- Ability to choose the best visual model to aid in various situations.
- Increase your project success by giving your stakeholders a clearer understanding of your vision.
- Confidently explain and demonstrate the uses of visual models in an interview.
- This course covers each visual modeling technique from the ground floor. No prior experience is necessary.
- The course is spoken from a Business Analyst perspective, but the visual models are instrumental from many different job titles.
- The various visual models will be made with a combination of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visio. Having access to these programs is suggested, but not required.