Deep Learning with Python and Keras, Understand and build Deep Learning models for images, text and more using Python and Keras
Created by Data Weekends, Jose Portilla, Francesco Mosconi
English [Auto-generated], Portuguese [Auto-generated], 1 more
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- To describe what Deep Learning is in a simple yet accurate way
- To explain how deep learning can be used to build predictive models
- To distinguish which practical applications can benefit from deep learning
- To install and use Python and Keras to build deep learning models
- To apply deep learning to solve supervised and unsupervised learning problems involving images, text, sound, time series and tabular data.
- To build, train and use fully connected, convolutional and recurrent neural networks
- To look at the internals of a deep learning model without intimidation and with the ability to tweak its parameters
- To train and run models in the cloud using a GPU
- To estimate training costs for large models
- To re-use pre-trained models to shortcut training time and cost (transfer learning)
- Knowledge of Python, familiarity with control flow (if/else, for loops) and pythonic constructs (functions, classes, iterables, generators)
- Use of bash shell (or equivalent command prompt) and basic commands to copy and move files
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra (what is a vector, what is a matrix, how to calculate dot product)
- Use of ssh to connect to a cloud computer
More Courses by Jose Portilla
Learn Python like a Professional! Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games!
Become an expert at SQL!
Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn , Matplotlib , Plotly , Scikit-Learn , Machine Learning, Tensorflow , and more!