Machine Learning with Python, scikit-learn and TensorFlow, Apply Machine Learning techniques to solve real-world problems with Python, scikit-learn and TensorFlow
Created by Packt Publishing
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Solve interesting, real-world problems using machine learning with Python
- Evaluate the performance of machine learning systems in common tasks
- Create pipelines to deal with real-world input data
- Traverse from concept to a production-ready machine learning setup/pipeline capable of real-world usage
- Use Python to visualize data spread across multiple dimensions and extract useful features to implement machine learning classification and regression algorithms from scratch in Python
- Predict the values of continuous variables using linear regression and K Nearest Neighbors to classify documents and images using logistic regression and support vector machines
- Familiarity with Machine Learning fundamentals will be useful.
- A basic understanding Python programming is assumed.