Python Machine Learning: From Techniques to Troubleshooting, Use Machine Learning to make your Python apps smarter & build efficient, progressive models to tackle real-world data
Created by Packt Publishing
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Perform regression in a supervised learning setting, so that you can predict numbers, prices, and conversion rates.
- Perform classification in a supervised-learning setting, teaching the model to distinguish between different plants, discussion topics, and objects.
- Read, explore, clean, and prepare your data using Pandas, the most popular library for analyzing data tables.
- Use the Scikit-Learn library to deploy ready-built models, train them, and see results in just a few lines of code.
- Eliminate common data wrangling problems in Pandas and scikit-learn.
- Troubleshoot advanced models such as Random Forests and SVMs.
- Perform common natural language processing featuring engineering tasks.
- Familiarity with the Python data science ecosystem: Pandas, scikit-learn, Matplotlib is assumed.