The Deep Learning Masterclass: Classify Images with Keras, Build models with Python, TensorFlow, PyCharm, API & CIFAR-10. Learn machine learning, neural networks, & convolutions!
Created by Mammoth Interactive, John Bura
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Use PyCharm and run Python files and programs on the interface
- Brush up on the fundamentals and fix bad coding habits in the #1 Python programming language
- Understand and use machine learning and neural networks with core concepts and examples
- Get a solid grasp of using convolutions
- Learn to use the Keras API and Syntax
- Get to know TensorFlow, the open source machine learning framework for everyone
- Explore the CIFAR-10 image dataset
- Build an image classifier model from scratch
- Classify images by training a model
- Get all source files for your quick reference
- And much more!
- No experience required!
- We will show you how to get PyCharm, Python, Keras and TensorFlow
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC.