Firebase Authentication masterclass with Angular, Implement User Authentication with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Github, Email/Password, Phone, and Anonymous.
Created by Siddharth Ajmera
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Create an Angular App that showcases User Authentication
- Implement User Authentication using social channels like Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, and Google
- Build sign-in/sign-up experiences using pop-ups as well as redirects
- Develop User Authentication using Phone Sign-in
- Sound knowledge of TypeScript
- Working knowledge of ES6 or later
- Hands-on experience with Angular
- Angular CLI(1.5+) and NodeJS(Latest Version) installed.
- A code Editor. Preferrably Visual Studio Code
- A laptop or PC with 4 GB of RAM and around 100 GB+ of Harddisk