Java Server Faces 2.2 ( JSF ) with Theory and Practice, Learn the most important component of Java EE stack.
Created by Talha Ocakçı
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Understanding the basics of Java Server Faces
- Applying best practices while writing converters, validators etc
- Preparing for any JSF toolkit such as Primefaces or RichFaces
- Integrating JSF with Spring
- You should have some experience with either JSP/servlet web applications or EJB or Spring applications.