Created by Steven Hancock
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Different ways to create arrays and work with elements.
- Multiple methods for iterating arrays.
- Methods for working with array-like data and converting them to arrays.
- Unique ways to create arrays and access elements.
- Methods on the array prototype and how to use them.
- Methods preferred with the functional programming paradigm.
- Ways to combine arrays and extract values.
- Multiple ways to search arrays for values.
- Process of working with Maps and Sets.