Statistics for Data science, This course teaches Data Science with Maths statistics from basic to advanced level.
Created by Shivprasad Koirala
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals , What and Why of Data science.
- Descriptive statistics Average , Mode , Min and Max using simple Excel.
- Understanding importance of spread and finding spread using range.
- Quartile , Inter-Quartile , outliers, standard deviation , Normal distribution and bell curve .
- Understanding 1,2 and 3 standard deviation and applying 68,95 and 98 empirical rule.
- Finding probability of different scenarios of normal distribution.
- Calculating Z score to find the exact probability.
- Binomial distribution , exact and range probability , applying binomial distribution and rules of binomial distribution.