Web Software Development with Django | Game Store App, Build a secure multi-user game shop web app with Django. Deploy it to Heroku cloud, support payments and Facebook login.
Created by Aleksandr Romanov
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Build medium size Django apps and deploy them to a cloud platform
- Design multi-user data models and database relationships
- Architect applications to accept payments and Facebook authentication
- Take user security into account when designing an app
- Master necessary Django tools, practice Git version control and Heroku Cloud Platform deployments
- Master industry tools to isolate dependencies and Python environments for your projects
- Become a much better developer
- Be able to write and understand basic object oriented Python code
- Be familiar with very basics of HTML and CSS.
- Be familiar with the basics of how HTTP protocol and Web work
- Be comfortable working with text editor and command line tools
- Familiarity with the basics of relational database concepts like SQL is beneficial
- Some basic understanding of what a version control is. Knowing how to use it is not necessary for this course.