PHP for Beginners 2020: all PHP code used is fully explained, PHP for Beginners: Learn to Code in PHP. Every line of code explained in detail. A true PHP for Beginners Course 2019
Created by Patrick at Coding.Academy
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- a true PHP for Beginners course with step-by-step lessons
- learn how to code using PHP from a national award-winning teacher
- you will be taken from absolute PHP beginner to confident coder with every step clearly explained
- create dozens of useful PHP scripts
- create a Rock Paper Scissors game
- create a basic hit counter via sessions
- create a 2 player Tic Tac Toe game
- create a bad word filter
- create a 'How many days until Christmas' script
- create and use HTML forms and process the data using PHP
- create, read, update and delete sessions and cookies
- access to regularly updated content including lesson notes, downloadable code, HD quality video tutorials, and quizzes
- 25 PHP coding challenges (more added regularly) with full video solutions and downloadable PHP code
- access real world coding challenges and examples including full video solutions and downloadable code
- manipulate words and sentences (strings) using string functions
- use mathematical operators e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division (and more) to solve practical problems e.g. calculate the area of a circle if the user inputs the radius or diameter
- use loops to simplify processes
- use conditional statements to test properties and action processes based on the result
- create and use simple arrays and solve problems involving array functions
- use associative arrays and manipulate them using array functions
- use PHP internal functions and create your own
- use the date() function to perform calculations based on date
- a tutor who responds quickly to questions and who regularly updates the course
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- ...and much more!
CSS3 and Bootstrap 4, Learn modern web design and code responsive websites from scratch using HTML5 and CSS3. Develop and code a huge project.
Learn modern web design and code responsive websites from scratch using HTML5 and CSS3. Develop and code a huge project.