Free Coupon Discount - Excel VBA & Microsoft Outlook Mastery and Automation, Create And Manipulate Outlook Emails, Attachments, Calendars, Tasks, and Contacts Automatically With Excel VBA
Created by Daniel Strong
PREVIW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Automate Microsoft Outlook with simple Excel macros
- Create and manipulate emails using MailItem methods
- Understand Outlook Namespaces (folder system)
- Display, Save drafts or Send Emails using automation!
- Set up CC, BCC and Distribution Groups with ease
- Loop through Excel and automatically generate custom-tailored emails with each row's data
- Get a quick Burner email for testing (Free)
- Tell Outlook to send email Later (Deferred delivery)
- Prevent Outlook warnings that Halt emails being sent
- Seamlessly control Multiple Outlook accounts
- Spice up messages using HTML dynamically
- Learn most effective free HTML editors
- Utilize large HTML files with custom data (like a mail merge)
- Using signature the right way - including non-default signatures
- Breeze through emails in Outlook Folders
- Find specific items with Find method
- Filtering Multiple results using Restrict method
- Finding an item by its Unique Entry IDentifier
- Take control of Advanced Filtering using DASL queries
- Personalize emails and attachments with Excel data
- Save time with an Outlook Template file
- Click any cell to auto send that person an email!
- Validate email addresses with Custom Function
- Place an Excel Range/Table into email body (2 methods)
- Attach pc files, single sheet, multiple sheets or even entire current workbook!
- Save worksheet as PDF & Attach to email!
- Generate Random filenames for attachments
- Move or Copy items within Outlook (or on your pc)
- Open & Gather Data from email attachments and Build Reports
- Master Calendar items (Appointments & Meetings) and schedule like a boss!
- Instantly understand (and have fun with) Date/Time Math
- Discover Schedule Conflicts the easy way
- Create, assign, modify and streamline Task Items
- Search for Contacts using ‘FullName’ shortcut or with Loops
- Scan Contacts lists & put specific ones into Excel
- Build a Custom Userform that can Email or Edit the selected contact!