Free Coupon Discount - Istio Hands-On for Kubernetes, Learn how the Istio service mesh can turbo charge your Kubernetes career - with hands on, real world practicals
HOT & NEW
Created by Richard Chesterwood
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- What are Service Meshes?
- What is Istio?
- How can I run Istio locally?
- What are Envoy Proxies?
- The Istio Control and Data Planes
- Visualising a Cluster using Kiali
- Distributed Tracing using Jaeger
- Monitoring metrics using Grafana
- What are Istio VirtualServices and DestinationRules?
- How to deploy Canaries (and what they are!)
- How to deploy "Dark Releases"
- Istio Gateways
- How to test the resilience of a system using Fault Injection
- Understand standard Kubernetes
- Be familiar with pods, deployments and services from Kubernetes
- Be able to run a Kubernetes environment such as Minikube
- If using Minikube, 4gb is required and therefore an 8gb host machine (laptop/desktop) is required