HOT & NEW
Created by David Joseph Katz
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to build a blockchain and cryptocurrency system from scratch.
- The fundamentals of python - data structures, object-oriented programming, modules, and more.
- The ins and outs of hashing and sha256.
- Encoding and decoding in utf-8.
- Testing Python applications with pytest.
- Python virtual environments.
- The concept of proof of work, and how it pertains to mining blocks.
- Conversion between hexadecimal to binary.
- HTTP APIs and requests.
- How to create APIs with Python Flask.
- The publish/subscribe pattern to set up networks.
- When to apply the concepts of serialization and deserialization.
- Public/private keypairs and generating data signatures.
- Frontend web development and how web applications are constructed.
- The core concepts of React and React hooks.
- How the React engine works under the hood, and how React applies hooks.
- CORS - and how to get over the CORS error properly.
- How to build a pagination system.
- You can be new to Python.
- You can be new to blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
- You can be new to React.