Free Coupon Discount - The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course, Learn how to access & use the dark net and the clear net privately, anonymously and securely
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- 80+ videos (10+ hours) to take you from 0 to advanced in anonymity, privacy & security.
- Anonymously access the dark net and TOR hidden services (onion services).
- Install, configure & use anonymouse and private operating systems such as TAILS & Qubes OS
- Understand how cryptocurrencies work and how to use anonymously use and handle Bitcoin & Monero.
- Privately communicate using emails and instant messages.
- Understand asymmetric & symmetric encryption and manually encrypt, sign, decrypt and verify data.
- Anonymously obtain Bitcoint & Monero
- Discover hidden services (onion services) on the darknet.
- Use darknet search engines and services.
- Use Qubes & TAILS from usb sticks on any computer without affecting it and without leaving any traces.
- Bypass censorship & connect to TOR even if it's blocked.
- Use TOR bridges and pluggable transports to bypass filters.
- Understand what VPN is and how to use it with TOR.
- Configure TOR for maximum security & anonymity.
- Handle and share files privately and anonymously.
- Use daknet email services.
- Use temporary email services.
- Configure & use Jabber / XMPP to communicate privately on the dark net.
- Setup & use end-to-end encryption.
- Understand symmetric and asymmetric encryptions.
- Use end-to-end encryption.
- Use PGP to encrypt and decrypt data.
- Use PGP to sign and verify integrity.
- Understand what is cryptocurrency and how it works.
- Understand how Bitcoin and Monero work.
- Anonymously obtain and use Bitcoin and Monero.
- Use exchanges to convert one cryptcurrency to another.
- Anonymously transfer funds using Bitcoin & Monero.
- Secure your computer and your data by dividing it into a number of isolated domains.
- Securely handle files (even malware/viruses) without affecting your computer.