Created by Tom Phillips
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Increase your value as a React developer
- Set up Gatsby to generate pages from data stored in Firebase
- Implement a realtime chat / comments section using firestore
- Provide registration and login functionality using the firebase authentication service
- Use firebase cloud functions for server-side authentication
- Use firebase cloud functions with cloud storage for file uploads
- Learn how to query firestore data using GraphQL from our Gatsby JS app
Covers React, Hooks, Node.js, ES6, Classes, Arrays, Objects, Functions and more!
Dive in and learn React.js from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Hooks, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js and way more!
Gatsby JS: Build static sites with React Wordpress & GraphQL
The Gatsby & WordPress stack! Learn Gatsby and generate super-fast Gatsby static sites with a WordPress backend.