R Programming™ for Data Analysis for Absolute Beginners, Learn R Programming Hands-on - Vectors and Data Frames, R Packages & Functions, Data Visualization, ML & Many More
Created by Teach Premium, Apex Education
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Install R and R studio on Windows and Ubuntu machine.
- The core principles of R programming.
- Manage R Packages and working directory.
- Build user defined functions.
- R’s Decision Branching methods and loop operations.
- About Data types and Data structures.
- Operations on Vectors, Lists, Matrices, Arrays and Data frames.
- Manage data from External Sources (csv, Excel, JSON and XML files).
- Arrange Factor Data and the process of conversion ( vector to factor)
- Work with External Database.
- Visualize data in a structured way using ggplot2 package.
- Understand the statistical concepts (like. Mean, Median, Correlation, Standard deviation, Normal Distribution) with proper R examples.
- Hypothesis testing in R ( t-test & Chi Squared Test )
- The concept of Missing Value and their imputation process.
- Detect and Remove the outliers from data set.
- The concept, application, Mathematical computation and a complete data analysis using Simple Linear regression.
- Build and interpret a multiple linear regression model in R and also check the overall quality of the model.
- Generate a Logistic Regression Model, Predict the outcome from LR model and evaluate your model using Confusion Matrix and ROC- AUC Curve.