The Complete User Interface Design Bootcamp - Sketch UI/UX, Master Sketch software to get a job in UI Design, User Interface, User Experience design, Web Design & UX design.
HOT & NEW
Created by Arash Ahadzadeh
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Become a UI/UX designer.
- Master the number one platform in UI/UX design, Sketch.
- You will be able to start earning money from your Sketch App skills.
- Build a UI project from beginning to end.
- Build & test two full mobile apps.
- You will be able to add UI/UX designer to your CV.
- Build & test a full website design.
- Learn to design mobile apps & websites.
- Work with colors & fonts.
- Interactive prototyping
- You will create an interactive prototype with micro interactions.
- Export production ready assets.
- Send your design to your client for feedback.
- Design 4 different logos.
- You will create your own UI Kit.
- Create low-fidelity wireframe.
- Learn professional technique & shortcuts.
- Downloadable exercise files.
- Create your own 3D Model.
- Design 3D scenes.
- Design for Augmented Reality projects.
- All the techniques used by UI professionals
- You will learn how to choose colors.
- You will learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop.
- You will learn how to choose the correct font.
- You will learn about typography.
- You'll be able to send your final project to other professionals in the correct formats.
- You will learn how to get your first client.
- You will learn how to start your own business.
- 155 well-structured lectures
- We do not require any previous experience or pre-defined skills to take this course. A great orientation would be enough to master UI/UX design.
- Sketch is a free-to-try software developed specifically for Mac computers and Mac OS. If you do not have a Mac and are using a Windows computer, make sure you are running the OS X virtual environment on your computer.
- Adobe Photoshop (OPTIONAL)