Hands on Real Projects using Deep learning with TensorFlow 2, course 1 of 5 from Deep Tensor specialization
- Created by Mohamed Elhaj Abdou
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) / Deep Neural Networks (DNNs)
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn to use TensorFlow 2.0 for Deep Learning
- TensorFlow 1.x VS TensorFlow 2
- Image Recognition
- Computer Vision
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Optimize ANNs hyper parameters such as number of hidden layers and neurons to enhance network performance
- Learn how to train network weights and biases and select the proper transfer functions.
- Learn how to Create your own data-set
- Retrain a pretrained model
- YOLO object detector
- Apply Convolutional Neural Networks to classify images.
- build Deep Learning Algorithms from Scratch in Python Using NumPy and TensorFlow
- basics in math
- basics in deep learning
- Some basic Python programming skills
- You’ll need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do it in one of the first lectures of the course.
- All software and data used in the course are free.