- Created by Vinod Kumar Kayartaya
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Install Node, Angular CLI, Firebase tools.
- Create a new Angular 8 app from scratch.
- Build a production ready application.
- Develop a real "Movie browser" Application.
- Deploy to Google Firebase's free hosting service.
- Understand what a PWA (Progressive Web Apps) is.
- Test your Angular 8 application on Android phone
- Install the Movie browser app as a desktop application
- Run your app even when you are offline (using service workers)
- Create web applications that look and feel like native mobile apps
Practical Guide to Angular Security - Add Authentication / Authorization (from scratch) to an Angular / Node App
Master Angular 9 (formerly "Angular 2") and build awesome, reactive web apps with the successor of Angular.js
Learn how to connect your Angular Frontend to a NodeJS & Express & MongoDB Backend by building a real Application