Ruby on Rails: Test-First Workflow, Learn how to build Ruby on Rails applications from the outside in using Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Created by Cezar Halmagean
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- You'll learn how to think about writing your tests before you write code.
- You'll learn how to use Cucumber to drive your development.
- You will learn what goes into a UI test, and what doesn't.
- You'll learn about the different types of tests you can write.
- The class assumes you already have some experience in working with Ruby on Rails. It doesn't take you through the absolute basics, but it does focus on the basics of the test-first workflow.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development is not required.
- To follow up with the material, you need to have a computer already configured to run the latest version of Ruby.