Complete & Practical SAS, Statistics & Data Analysis Course, A complete guide and use cases study for job seekers and beginners -- start career in SAS, Statistics and Data science
- Created by Shenggang Li
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Be equipped with a powerful tool for the most sexy data analytics career path!
- Read and write various types of raw data with different formats and options
- Create and modify various professional and statistical reports
- Be aware of statistical analysis and concepts such as non parametric test, interaction, correlation..
- Master the most complete SAS graphics tool such GTL and statistical plots
- Learn comprehensive SAS Macro programming knowledge -- variables and user defined functions
- Perform many real world case studies -- retail banks, credit bureau, marketing firms and clinical trials
- Apply powerful data manipulation -- SQL, subsetting, slicing, filtering, transformation, ranking, sorting..
- Understand data management and data piping
- Use SAS ODS -- help deliver many useful objects such as charts, tables between different systems
- Hundreds of SAS sample codes to explain arrays, functions and business cases