- Created by Tom Phillips
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Increase your value and improve your knowledge as a front-end / React JS developer
- Create a static, server-compiled, content-driven website using Gatsby JS (with React JS & GraphQL)
- Learn how to use GraphQL and GraphiQL to query data stored in Prismic CMS
- Deploy your Gatsby JS static website and rebuild whenever our Prismic content changes using Netlify
- Use Netlify forms to capture user's email address and personal details
More Courses by Tom Phillips
The Gatsby & WordPress stack! Learn Gatsby and generate super-fast Gatsby static sites with a WordPress backend.
Ditch CSS stylesheets! Learn CSS in JS to quickly and cleanly style React components with the styled-components library
QUICKEST way to understand and get up and running with Redux Sagas and start implementing in React and Redux projects.