Three.js and TypeScript, Learn Three.js, TypeScript and NodeJS to create interactive 3D content on the web.
- HOT & NEW
- Created by Sean Bradley
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Learn the Basics of Threejs with many demonstrations and example code
- Setup a Development Environment using VSCode, Git and NodeJS
- Install TypeScript
- Do a TypeScript mini course learning about Types, Interfaces, Classes and see it run in NodeJS and in the browser.
- Create a Threejs project using NPM and package json
- Import the Threejs libraries into our TypeScript code and serve via our NodeJS server
- Learn about NodeJS, Express and serving ES6 modules to the browser clients.
- Set up NodeJS to auto recompile and generate project code upon changes
- Create (or optionally Install) a Threejs TypeScript Boilerplate for use throughout the course
- Learn about the Threejs Scene, Camera and Renderer
- Learn about the Animation loop
- Learn about the Stats and Dat GUI panels
- Learn about Object3D base class, and the Rotation, Position, Scale, Visibility and Matrix properties
- Learn about Geometries such as Box, Sphere, Icosahedron, Plane, TorusKnot and more
- Learn about the Basic, Normal, Lambert, Phong, Standard, Physical, Matcap and other materials
- Learn about the highlighting options with the SpecularMap, RoughnessMap and MetalnessMap
- Learn about the Bumpmap and Displacement Maps
- Learn about modifying the texture and displacement map UVs using the material options.
- Learn about lighting using the Ambient, Directional, Hemisphere, Point and Spot lights.
- Learn about shadows using both the Perspective and Orthographic shadow cameras.
- Learn about the Orbit, Trackball and Pointerlock mouse and touch interaction controls
- And many more very useful examples of Threejs