Webpack 4 in 2020: The Complete Tutorial For Beginners, Learn Webpack 4 from the very basics to advanced! Use Webpack with JS, CSS, npm, Babel, Node
- Created by Viktor Pyskunov
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Quickly get started, without long introductions and rambling.
- Create fully functional, production ready Webpack config from scratch.
- Get a solid understanding how Webpack really works and when to use it.
- Optimize your Webpack production builds to be small and fast.
- Optimize your development experience by enabling Hot Module Replacement, better Error Handling, etc.
- Deep dive into Webpack loaders and plugins.
- Use latest cutting edge JS features with Webpack 4, Babel 7, and npm.
- Organize your code better with EcmaScript 2015 modules and Webpack Code Splitting.
- Being able to understand and improve existing Webpack config.
- Integrate Webpack with Node JS and Express framework.
- Using Webpack for Single Page Applications as well as Multiple Page Applications.
- Get a solid foundation for learning advanced Webpack features.
- Import CSS into your JS files using Webpack.
Students also bought
Learn how to make awesome server-rendered React apps with Next.js
Bridge the gap between Design & Development! Break down detailed designs and bring them to life with Material-UI/React.
Master Webpack 2 as you deploy web apps supported by Babel, code splitting, and ES2015 Modules