Emotion & Sentiment Analysis with/without NLTK using Python, Analyze Emotions ( happy, jealousy, etc ) using NLP Python & Text Mining. Includes twitter sentiment analysis with NLTK
- HOT & NEW
- Created by Attreya Bhatt
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Find out Emotions in a text ( happiness, sadness, jealousy etc. )
- Positive and Negative - Sentiment Analysis
- Scrap Tweets from Twitter and find out the emotion and sentiment of those tweets
- Learn Natural Language Processing Techniques
- Cleaning Text and Data for Language Processing ( NLP )
- Learn to create graphs using Matplotlib and plot the emotions graph
- Learn NLTK for Sentiment Analysis and Natural Language Processing
Enroll Now -.> Emotion & Sentiment Analysis with/without NLTK using Python
Students also bought'
Learn how to create state of the art neural networks for deep learning with Facebook's PyTorch Deep Learning library!
Build with modern libraries like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, PyTorch, CNTK, MXNet. Train faster with GPU on AWS.