End to End ASP.NET Core 3.1 API and Blazor Development, Learn ASP.NET Core 3.1 API Development by building a Book Store API and Blazor Store Front with .NET and EF Core.
- Created by Trevoir Williams
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Build Complete Data Driven ASP .Net Core 3.1 API From Scratch
- Build a client side UI using Blazor
- How to Build RESTful APIs with proper practices
- Learn C# and Visual Studio Techniques
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Use AutoMapper and Data Transfer Objects (DTOs)
- Interact with Database using Entity Framework Core
- Use NuGet Package Manager
- Manage and Track Changes using GitHub
- Asynchronous Programming
- Custom Logging using NLOG
- Use Swagger UI Documentation
More Courses by Trevoir Williams
Learn ASP.NET Core 3.1 and Entity Framework by building a practical Employee Leave Management System.
Learn the fundamentals of ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework by building a small but practical school management system.
Learn the fundamentals of database design, development and querying using Microsoft SQL Server 2017