Learn React by building a Progressive Web App (PWA), Build and deploy - Real world Movie Browser Progressive Web Application (PWA) using the latest version (16.3.0) of React
Created by Vinod Kumar Kayartaya
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- React fundamentals
- Creating Stateful and Stateless components
- Create Single-Page-Application (SPA) using React-Router-DOM
- Access RESTful services from 3rd party service providers (Open Movie Database API)
- Make the React application a PWA using ServiceWorker
- Build a production version of our app
- Deploy our app on Google's Firebase hosting service
Students also bought
Step by Step Learn React.js and Create Interesting Projects
QUICKEST way to understand and get up and running with Redux Sagas and start implementing in React and Redux projects.
Dive in and learn React.js from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Hooks, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js and way more!