Deep Learning CNN: Convolutional Neural Networks with Python, Use CNN for Image Recognition, Computer vision using TensorFlow & VGGFace2! For Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI
Created by AI Sciences AI Sciences Team, English, English, French
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- The importance of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) in Data Science.
- The reasons to shift from hand engineering (classical computer vision) to CNNs.
- The essential concepts from the absolute beginning with comprehensive unfolding with examples in Python.
- Practical explanation and live coding with Python.
- An overview of concepts of Deep Learning theory.
- Evolutions of CNNs from LeNet (1990s) to MobileNets (2020s).
- Deep details of CNNs with examples of training CNNs from scratch.
- TensorFlow (Deep learning framework by Google).
- The use and applications of state-of-the-art CNNs (with implementations in state-of-the-art framework TensorFlow) that are much more recent and advanced in terms of accuracy and efficiency.
- The use and applications of state-of-the-art pre-trained CNNs (with implementations in state-of-the-art framework TensorFlow) for transfer learning on your own dataset.
- Building your own applications for human Face Verification and Neural Style Transfer.