Computer Vision-Theory & Projects in Python for Beginners, Computer Vision-Become an ace of Computer Vision, Detect Shapes and Create Apps using Python, OpenCV, TensorFlow, etc.
Hot & New
Created by AI Sciences, AI Sciences Team
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
• The introduction and importance of Computer Vision (CV).
• Why is CV such a popular field nowadays?
• The fundamental concepts from the absolute beginning with comprehensive unfolding with examples in Python.
• Practical explanation and live coding with Python.
• The concept of colored and black and white images with practice.
• Deep details of Computer Vision with examples of every concept from scratch.
• TensorFlow (Deep learning framework by Google).
• The use and applications of state-of-the-art Computer Vision (with implementations in state-of-the-art framework Numpy and TensorFlow).
• Theory and implementation of Panoramic images.
• Geometric transformations.
• Image Filtering with implementation in Python.
• Edge Detection, Shape Detection, and Corner Detection.
• Object Tracking and Object detection.
• 3D images.
• Building your own applications for change detection in the live feed of cameras by using Computer Vision Techniques using Python.
• Developing a complete project to make a very intelligent and efficient DVR using Python.