Tableau for Beginners: Get CA Certified, Grow Your Career, Jump into data visualization with hands-on exercises and pass the Qualified Associate exam.
Created by Lukas Halim
English [Auto-generated], Polish [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Sort, filter, slice, pivot, and graph your data using a Tableau Public, a free version of the market leading visualization tool.
- Combine multiple data sources using data blending and joins.
- Create bar charts, pie charts, and line graphs
- Create calculated fields with conditional logic
- Map your data to quickly detect geographic variation.
- Create a dynamic dashboard combining multiple worksheets
- Create trendlines and understand the relevant statistical metrics such as p-value and R-squared.
- Create forecasts with prediction intervals, accounting for seasonal variability
- Answer questions on the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Exam.
- Use publicly available data to create visualizations on topics that interest you - anything from the economy to the Olympics.
- Familiarity with Excel is helpful, but not required.
- You should have access to a computer running Mac or Windows. The course will show you how to download and install the Tableau software.