Free Coupon Discount - Gutenberg Blocks for WordPress and React Developers, Use Your ReactJS and Redux Knowledge to Create Complex Gutenberg Blocks and Plugins from scratch.
Created by Ali Alaa
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Learn about Gutenberg blocks design guidelines.
- Discover how Gutenberg saves your post in the database and how the editor UI is constructed.
- Learn how to use webpack to transpile ES6 and JSX, compile SASS to CSS, bundle and minify your JS and CSS files and more.
- Integrating ESLint, Prettier and husky in your project to improve your workflow.
- Create a new custom Gutenberg block from scratch.
- Customize Gutenberg features in your WordPress theme.
- Discover every aspect you need to know to create a complex Gutenberg block.
- Create a nested block (a block that accepts other blocks inside of it).
- Use third party react libraries to create complex features.
- Learn about handling deprecated blocks.
- Learn how to transform your custom block into another block.
- Create a dynamic block.
- Explore how to use existing redux stores in your blocks.
- Learn how to create your own redux stores in order to share data between blocks.
- Learn different ways to manage meta fields in the gutenberg editor.
- Learn how to create a custom sidebar in Gutenberg and manage your meta fields inside of it.
- Learn how to extend the existing Gutenberg sidebar.
More Courses by Ali Alaa
Create a Premium Wordpress Theme From Scratch. Learn All About WordPress Theme Development. Get Approved On Themeforest.
Automate Code Testing, Deployment & Versioning using CI/CD Workflows. Create & Publish GitHub Actions to the Marketplace